The other side of "Heather's Daydreams":  A glimpse into my dark side.

Welcome to my nigtmare!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Howl at the Biggest Brightest Moon of the Year


Witches, warlocks, ghosts, goblins, werewolves, and boogeymen (sorry if I left anyone out),

It's a good night for casting spells, annoying mortals, expressing your animalistic side or scaring the Bejesus out of someone - hee hee.

As for me, I'll be trying to take photos, knowing full well I'm not equipped with the appropriate camera lens - LOL.


Once in a blue moon, 
Daydreamer :)

2 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is a lot of fun! Seems we're kindred spirits - love your taste in books and music. Just finished Son of a Witch - now on to the lion!!!

{Daydreamer} said...

Thanks. I just started this blog (an extension of my original).
I'm reading "Lion Among Men" now. I'm hoping some things from "SOW" will be explained in it. I really loved "Wicked". It left me miffed at Dorothy and adoring Elphaba. I've got some other Maguire books I plan to read. Hoping to catch the musical when it comes to FL in the Spring.
H :)